"The act of getting up extremely early - sometimes before sunrise (i.e, "dawn") -to go surfing. This term is most often used by Surfers, but it still can be used outside of surfing and refers to getting a very early start to the day."
OUR FEATURED VIDEO DEPICTS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO "DAWN PATROL". ONE OF THE MANY ACTIVITIES INCLUDED BUT NOT MANDATORY IN ALL SURF CAMP PACKAGES.
WHY WE DO IT
- surf glassy waves; less wind at dawn
- avoid the crowds and often surf alone
- ge to watch the sunrise over the hills
- ideal time for surf photos
- start the day fully charged
- you'll score more waves
follow us on instagram
QUESTIONS - NEED HELP BOOKING - INFORMATION
JUST EMAIL US OR FILL OUT THE FORM